I went to Target last weekend and got some really awesome stuff that I wanted to share with you all. I would have made a post earlier but I'm still so busy with midterms that I'm just trying to get posts up as soon as I can. I still have two weeks left of midterms to go so bear with me and I promise a lot of great posts to come!
I was looking for some really specific stuff at Target and I was shocked that I found everything I wanted. Usually the shelves are raided and empty at the Target I go to so finding limited edition items or popular items is typically hard for me.
2. Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat ($3.99) - And what a coincidence, I ran out of base coat as well at home so I also needed to pick that up at Target. I got this base and top coat from Sally Hansen because there were no base coats and all the base and top coats were expensive except for this one. It does the job so I can't complain.
3. L'Oreal Voluminous Full Definition Mascara ($5.84) - I had been wanting this mascara ever since MakeupByTiffanyD mentioned it in one of her videos and showed pictures of how volumizing and lengthening it was on her lashes. I've used it a few times and it's definitely one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried. I'll probably be doing a review on it soon.
4. EOS Alice in Wonderland Lip Balm Limited Edition Collection ($7.99) - Unfortunately there is no link to this online so you'll have to visit your nearest Target to get it but this was my main objective of going to Target. I had seen some photos of it floating around the beauty blogosphere and I knew I had to get it. I love Disney, I go to Disney World every year, and I've recently become addicted to EOS lip balms after I purchased the Strawberry Sorbet one. The flavors are: Blueberry Potion, Watermelon Wonderland and Sweet Vanilla Nonsense. If you're interested I highly recommend going to check it out ASAP because they are limited edition and only sold in Target. Also, where the finger indentation typically is on the packaging, there's a Mickey Mouse face instead!
5. Essie Nail Polish in Bahama Mama ($7.79) - Everybody keeps mentioning this shade as being one of the top shades for Fall so I had to check it out. I don't like dark nail polishes all too much but this one is actually really flattering. It's a deep rich purple and I think it'd look great on all skin tones. I recently painted my nails with this shade so if you want to see a swatch check out my Instagram (@lipstickndlace).
6. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny ($2.99) - Once again, unfortunately there is no link to this online but this product is readily available in every drug store and Target there is. It's a great matte bronzer and I'm sure most of you have heard of it before. I really like it and it's started to replace my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Give Me Sun! The color is a lot lighter than the MAC Mineralize Skinfinish so it looks more natural on my paler Fall skin tone. I'll try to do a review soon on this as well.
That's all that I bought this go around and I'm extremely satisfied with all my purchases, which is actually a first for me. I hope you all enjoyed this and have a wonderful day!