Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a week since I last posted but I've been extremely busy with school and performing so I just haven't had the time. I spent this whole weekend performing for the Travel & Leisure Global Bazaar at the Lexington Armory. I got to sample food and drinks from various countries, famous chefs and even got to go zip lining. The highlight of my weekend was meeting Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto!
Pretty cool right? Well anyways, I warn you all that my posts will be rather sparse this month since I have all my midterms these next three weeks. I also have to plan and book my vacation with my boyfriend in January, we're planning to go to Disney World, Universal Orlando and Sea World Orlando. So I'm going to try my best to post as much as I can but I probably won't be posting as much as I usually do.
Now on to the real topic of this post, my September Favorites. September flew by and I believe it, between school and performances I haven't had much time for anything else. My favorite products this month are all mainly skincare products because as I mentioned in previous posts, my skin has been misbehaving lately so I've been on the hunt for a new skincare routine. A majority of these products are from my Lush haul at the beginning of this month, so check that out if you want to know more.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me ($2.99) - This has been my go-to lip product this entire month. It's one of those your lip color but better shades of red and I love how it smells like a jolly rancher. It's a very low-maintenance product, which is great for me now because I've been so busy, and it does double duty by also being a lip balm. I'll probably be doing a review on this product soon so keep your eyes out.
2. LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner ($8.95) - I've never used a toner before now but this product has got me hooked. It feels really refreshing when sprayed all over the face and I have noticed that I've had significantly less breakouts since I've started using it. Tea tree water helps to draw out any impurities such as blackhead and excess oil. I'll also be doing a review on this product soon, so keep your eyes out once again!
3. LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter ($14.95) - Wow, do I love this stuff. I use it on my heels every time I get out of the shower and I've noticed my heels have become a million times softer. I used to have extremely dry and cracked heels but ever since I've started using this my heels have become very smooth. If you want to know more I have a review on this product here.
4. EOS Organic Lip Balm Sphere in Strawberry Sorbet ($2.99) - I was extremely late on the EOS lip balm train but it's better later than never. I had my doubts about this product because the idea of carrying around a giant egg shaped lip balm was not appealing to me, but I'm glad I gave it a try. The product feels great on the lips, it moisturizes without feeling sticky or greasy and I love the way it smells. I really wanted to get the limited edition Alice in Wonderland pack but I can't find it anywhere!
5. LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub Sample (Free) - I got this sample with the rest of the Lush products and I'm so glad I did. I use it once a week and it really scrubs deep down into my pores getting out all the blackheads and getting rid of any dead skin. It's pretty harsh, I'm not going to lie, but using it once a week is good enough. I love this product so much that the next time I'm at a Lush, I'm definitely picking a full size up.
I hope you enjoyed this post and once again my apologies for not posting as much. I'm going to try to post as much as I can these following weeks but I can't guarantee anything since my midterms are looking to be really tough this semester. Wish me luck!