As I mentioned in my July Wish List 2014 post, I like to make these mini shopping lists for myself at the beginning of every month to prevent from spending money on products that I don't really want/need. I think it's a pretty good habit to get into as it keeps me focused on purchasing only the items on my list.
September Monthly Wish List
1. YSL Fusion Ink Foundation SPF18 ($60) - I have no idea where I was when this foundation was first released but I saw it recently on Sephora and was totally intrigued by the name. At first the sound of "fusion ink" sounds incredibly scary and not appealing at all but the more I read about the product the more interested I became. It's supposed to offer lightweight 24-hr buildable coverage. If you're interested, check out Jaclyn Hill's first impression review of the YSL Fusion Ink Foundation on YouTube.
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50) - I used to use the Lush lip scrubs but since the Lush closed down near me I haven't purchased a lip scrub since. Now that the weather is getting colder in the city I'm starting to prepare for dry chapped lips from the wind. I've heard a lot of great things about the Fresh Sugar Lip Polish and it's much easier to get than a Lush lip scrub, even though it's more than twice the price!
3. Davines Alchemic Conditioner Silver ($38.99) - I recently dyed my hair blonde and noticed that the color has been getting dull. My boss at work recommended this purple conditioner to me in order to keep it a healthy blonde. I've heard of processed blondes using purple shampoo and conditioner to keep their hair blonder longer so I figured I'd give it a shot! Let me know if any of you have a cheaper alternative to recommend.
4. Bioderma Crealine Solution Micellaire ($30.33) - I picked this up on a whim at Mitsuwa marketplace many months ago and I've been totally converted into a Bioderma lover. It's hands down the best makeup remover I've ever used since it's gentle but powerful. My current bottle is about to run out so I definitely need to order some more!
5. Steve Madden Troopa ($99.95) - These were my favorite pair of boots last year and I wore them so much that the sole eventually wore out to the point where there was a hole and I had to throw them out. Now that Fall is quickly approaching I figured now is the time to restock because it literally works with almost every outfit and is such an easy go-to boot.
What's on your wish list for the month of September? Let me know with a comment below!