Quantcast

Monday, September 29, 2014

Review: Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser


I was recently contacted by a natural skin care company called Sibu Beauty to test and review one of their products. I was given a choice between their Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser or Repair & Protect Daytime Facial Cream. Since I have combination skin I opted for the Balancing Facial Cleanser.

I had never heard of Sibu Beauty prior to their contacting me but before I would agree to test and review one of their products, I did some digging on the brand to make sure it was one that myself and my readers (you!) would be interested in. Sibu Beauty is a cruelty free brand whose key ingredient in all their skin care products is the sea buckthorn berry. This magical berry can be found in the Tibetan Himalayas and contains elusive omega-7 fatty acids. The omega-7 fatty acid along with more common omega-3, 6, and 9 are critical in providing cellular support for healthy hair, skin and nails.

  • Leave skin looking and feeling radiant and refreshed
  • Remove excess oil and impurities
  • Contain micro-particles for a gentle exfoliation
  • Great for removing makeup
  • Non-foaming gel formula for all skin types
I've been using the Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser morning and night for a little under a month now and can agree with a majority of the above claims. The cleanser is a gel formula with micro-beads that work well with my combination skin. I wouldn't rely solely on this facial cleanser for exfoliation as the micro-beads are incredibly gentle.

After cleansing, my naturally dry areas, like my cheeks and temples do not feel dry or tight and my naturally oily areas, such as my forehead and chin feel cleansed and fresh. I wouldn't agree that the Balancing Facial Cleanser is great for removing makeup, as I still see some residue on my cotton pad after I apply my toner post-cleanse.

I think the Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser is great for those with normal skin who don't suffer from acne or clogged pores. I personally have combination skin and have been suffering from breakouts and clogged pores lately, so while I noticed the healthy areas of my skin have been staying healthy, I haven't noticed much of a difference in my breakouts or pores. So if you are at a good place with your skin and are looking for an all natural and cruelty free way of maintaining its good health, then I would highly recommend the Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Balancing Facial Cleanser to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...