I hit over 100 followers not too long ago and I promised that I'd do a celebratory giveaway so here it is. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to give away but I've finally decided to give away three of my favorite drugstore lippies. I'll be giving away one Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me, one Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait and one Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sassy Mauve to one lucky winner!
3 Prizes | 1 Winner | International
The products featured in the above pictures are my own lippies and the winner will be getting brand new ones in their original packaging. This is my first ever giveaway and my first time using Rafflecopter so be sure to read their Terms & Conditions before entering to win!
This giveaway will be open for one month (3/30/13-4/30/13) and is open internationally. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any questions.
I promise I'll do a beauty post next but today I have an outfit of the day for all of you. The weather was pretty chilly here in NYC, but I'm glad it wasn't freezing as it has been the past few months. I have this feeling that the weather is going to get warmer and I'll finally be able to break out my Spring clothes. But I don't want to jinx it so knock on wood!
I decided to wear the green denim pants along with my gray Stüssy sweatshirt, both of which I purchased in Miami. Then I threw on my Obey varsity jacket on top to keep me warm and wore my Maison Martin Margiela taupe boots, which hurt like crazy if I walk for too long in them. Finally, I borrowed my boyfriend's sunglasses to complete the look.
With a new month comes a new monthly wish list and this time I've got my eyes on a lot of great goodies. Spring is right around the corner and I figure its time for me to start stocking up for the warmer weather to come. I've been really into pastels, especially pinks, and lots of shimmer!
1. Benefit Fine One One ($30) - I've been hearing about this product everywhere! It's a cream stick with three different shades; a pink champagne highlight on top, a sheer watermelon blush in the middle and a soft coral blush on the bottom. You're supposed to swipe it on the apples of your cheeks, blend with your fingers and it'll give you an instant pop of color. I'm a little bit on the fence about this because I can't imagine everyone's cheek size to be the same and I think I might get bored of the same color combinations but it seems very travel-friendly and it might be worth giving it a shot.
2. Too Faced Boudoir Eyes ($36) - So this isn't exactly a palette of spring shades but the sexy sultry shadows were too beautiful to resist. I've been trying to experiment with darker shades lately and I think these shades might work very well with my complexion and monolids. They're dark but not too dark and I'm a sucker for purples.
3. LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in Diamond ($16) - It's a shimmery liquid that you use to put on top of your eyeshadow to give it more sparkle and I've been looking for a way to get very shimmery lids. Enough said.
4. Essie Nail Polish in Lovie Dovie ($5.10) - I want some new pink polishes for the spring and I saw this on Heart, or ThatsHeart on YT, and it looked so cute. If anybody has anymore spring polish shades to recommend, be sure to leave it in a comment below!
5. YSL Glossy Stain in Rose Vinyl ($34) - I've always been intrigued about these YSL Glossy Stains and I think it's about time I finally give one a try. I was thinking about trying out a rose pink shade but if anybody has any other shades to recommend, please do.
6. Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener ($19) - While I do really want this product, since I don't have any shades to brighten up my inner rim, I'm not sure if it's worth $19. I'm thinking I can find a drugstore dupe for it but my eyes tend to tear a lot during the day and I'm afraid a drugstore brand won't hold up and I don't like touching up my makeup too much.
P.S. I've changed my Instagram handle to Ellehearts92, so don't be confused! I'm slowly making the name change.