Quantcast

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow Tag!


The Colors of the Rainbow Tag has been floating around YouTube for quite some time now. Since it's the most current and popular tag at the moment, I decided to give it a shot and I had a lot of fun with it! The colors are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet, pink and multicolored and you're supposed to find beauty and fashion products that correspond to those colors.


Products Mentioned:
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
Inglot Lipstick in #279
EOS Lip Balm in Sweet Vanilla Nonsense
Vaseline Spray 'n Go in Aloe Fresh
J.Crew Makeup Bag
By Terry Touch Expert Advanced Ultra-Radiance Active Concealer
UD Primer Potion in Original
Clarisonic Mia 2
Benefit Hervana

Thank you all for watching and I hope you enjoyed! I specifically tag Wanischa and Traci but I also tag anyone who wants to do this video. If you do have your own Colors of the Rainbow Tag video then please leave a link of it in a comment below, I'd love to watch it! And if you don't do videos, then feel free to write a blog post and leave that in a comment below as well.


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

P.S. Please check out Wanischa's 200 Followers Giveaway!

2 comments:

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...