Quantcast

Monday, July 1, 2013

The Beauty Blogger Tag

I was tagged by the wonderful Tshering over at TiTi's Corner to do the Beauty Blogger tag. She's a fellow beauty blogger with a lot of great content over on her site so be sure to check her out!

The Rules:
1. State who the tag was created by: The Beau Bow
2. Tag five beauty bloggers
3. Title this like I have done to state what the tag is about

1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do:
Yikes. A beauty routine that I rarely do would be using my face masks regularly. I always buy face masks and tell myself that I will work them into my regular routine but I always forget to use them or don't have the time or patience at night to sit there with a face mask on. I really should get into the habit of using one since I generally do see pretty decent results even after one use.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Depends on what you consider regularly. I like to spot cleanse my brushes with a Wet Ones wipe after every other use and deep cleanse my brushes with baby shampoo every two to three months. I noticed that as long as I spot cleanse, I don't need to deep cleanse my brushes as often, which also causes the bristles to fall out and deteriorate quicker.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
That varies. If I'm super busy throughout the week then I probably won't even notice it's chipped, but if I have time to spare then I'll take it off immediately.

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
I tend to buy replacements almost immediately when it comes to necessary beauty products. If I absolutely cannot live without it, then it's more than likely I already have a backup of it.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Prepare yourself for it's pretty gross but I really can't help myself when it comes to squeezing out blackheads and pimples. I know it's bad but they're just asking for it!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Cleaning my room. I really don't vacuum or tidy up as much as I should.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or no?
I'm typically good at getting to places on time because I always leave myself an hour and thirty minutes to get ready before I head out. I've gotten my morning routine down to a science and know when to cut out certain parts of my routine to save time, just in case I'm running late.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I don't know! I'm a horrible shopaholic but I've always wanted to try one of those no buy challenges.

9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
My makeup collection is mostly organized and my nail polish collection is organized by color.

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
Probably two weeks? I'm not very sure.

I tag: Traci, Jayne, Wanischa, Steph & Denysia!


Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram

8 comments:

  1. Ooh yea blackheads! I totally forgot that one >.<
    Thanks for the shoutout (: Interesting read!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag Elle! I try to be regular with face masks too since I keep buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag Elle! I'm going to do this soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay awesome tag! I'm guilty of number 5 too...lol! Thanks for the tag! I'll be posting it in the near future :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome. Can't wait to read it(:

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! I look forward to reading it soon(:

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problem! And I'm so guilty of always buying face masks and never using them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome! Thanks for tagging me(:

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...