1. Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach ($15) - I mentioned that I hoped this product would be a dupe for my Bobbi Brown Corrector ($23) in my Target & Lush haul back in November and much to my pleasure it practically is. Now, the reason I say practically is because while the shade, texture and correcting effect is all the same, I've noticed the Pixi corrector is a tad bit sheerer than the Bobbi Brown. While this may seem like a bummer, it works almost just as well and is $8 cheaper. For now this product is under my favorites, but I may switch back to the Bobbi Brown depending on how I feel once I use up this entire product.
2. Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara ($19) - This product won an award for Best Mascara in my Elle Awards of 2012, and for good reason. It lengthens your lashes like crazy and it doesn't smudge. I have a terrible problem with mascara smudging underneath my eyes but this one stays put by the end of the day. I also wrote an in depth review of it here if you'd like to know more.
3. Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse ($2.50) - This volumizer was on my December Wish List and the first chance I got I raced to Target and picked it up. I've been using this product every day I go out ever since I purchased it last month and I love it. It definitely gives my hair some volume and body, which my stick straight and thin Asian hair seriously needs.
4. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray ($29) - I've had this product for quite a while now and since I've gotten a lot busier and have been out longer these days, I've started to use it almost daily. It's great for setting my makeup and making it last throughout the day.
5. Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub ($9.95) - I've always loved this product but I've started appreciating it more since the cold weather has been taking a serious toll on my lips. I use this product every morning and night in the shower to scrub away any dead skin and my lips have been looking soft and full all Winter!