21 year old girl living in NYC. Beauty, fashion + lifestyle blogger.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Tag: Holly Jolly Holiday
I've been tagged by Wanischa S to do the Holly Jolly Holiday tag! I've been wanting to do a holiday themed tag since Thanksgiving but I hadn't had time to find one and now thanks to Wanischa, I don't even have to look.
1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until last minute?
I'm totally guilty of waiting until last minute to do my Christmas shopping because I'm always so busy with school and finals around Black Friday that I just don't have the time to start shopping early.
2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
I think I would want to be in Elf because it's such a funny and happy Christmas movie. The end where everyone starts believing in Santa Claus made me seriously tear up!
3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Definitely Christmas Day because that's when I see all my family and get to open presents!
4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
We typically put up our Christmas tree two to three weeks before Christmas and my uncle and I decorate it.
5. White lights or colored lights?
I actually like a mixture of both, as you can see from the picture above I use both types of lights to light up my tree!
6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like surprise?
I've never peeked at my presents before and it's probably because they're so well guarded and wrapped that I've never had the chance to!
7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or Santa's Workshop?
Definitely would rather live in Santa's Workshop. I'm actually not a huge fan of gingerbread and who wouldn't want to live with Santa and be surrounded by toys.
8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!
My Christmas Eve is quite boring. I wrap presents last minute with my mom and then just go to sleep awaiting Christmas day.
9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
My boyfriend of course! I hope we can spend Christmas together this year, the past two years he's had to work during Christmas and I wasn't able to see him.
10. What tops your tree?
This ugly star from Century 21 that lights up and is very tall and skinny. I'm in the process of shopping for a new star at the moment.