November Favorites 2012 by lipstickndlace
1. Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set ($42) - This set by Too Faced comes with 12 beautiful shadows, a travel-sized version of the Candlelight Shadow Insurance and a full-sized version of the Lash'GASM Mascara. I purchased this product about three weeks ago and I've been using it nonstop ever since. I think it would make a great gift for the holidays to friends, family or even yourself! If you're interested in knowing more, I wrote an in-depth review including swatches of all the shadows and reviews on the primer and mascara as well.
2. Tarte LipSurgence Matte Lip Tint in Exposed ($24) - I got this Tarte LipSurgence as part of a 5 piece LipSurgence Collector's Edition set that I had included in my Sephora VIB 20% Off Haul. My favorite LipSurgence out of the set at the moment is the Matte Lip Tint in Exposed. It gives this great pinky nude color to your lips and lasts for a really long time.
3. bareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Translucent ($22) - I also purchased this using my Sephora VIB 20% Off and while I was skeptical at first at it being any different from the loose powder version I already own, it turns out that I like this one much more. It sets my makeup perfectly without any "cakeiness."
4. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Sassy Mauve ($4.99) - I hauled this in my recent Target & Lush Haul and even though I only got it a little over a week ago I already know this will be my go-to lipstick for the Winter. It's the perfect mauve shade that works great with any outfit or look.
5. NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Mocha ($6.00) - I purchased this as part of a set on Hautelook a little over a month ago and it has quickly become my favorite Fall/Winter blush. It's a matte mid-tone pink shade that gives you a nice warm glow. Also, the color payoff is amazing!
6. LUSH Ocean Salt Scrub ($21.95) - I cannot explain how much I am in love with this product. I got a few samples of it back in September during one of my LUSH hauls and I've been using it once a week ever since. I've almost run out of the two samples I got and I just had to purchase the full-sized version. I've started using this product twice a week to slough off any dead or dry skin cells and it leaves my face looking radiant and refreshed. I also love how it smells like the beach!
I hope you enjoyed this haul and let me know if you like this new way of presenting my favorites. I find it much more organized and aesthetically pleasing than the typically messy and dark photos I usually take.