My fellow Sephora VIBs would know that this past weekend was the VIB exclusive 20% off sale. I try to wait all year long for this deal to come out before I buy anything I want from Sephora that I don't need right away. I hope my fellow VIBs enjoyed their 20% off as much as I did because there were some real nice goodies out in stores this year!
2. Tarte LipSurgence Collectors Set ($34) - I just tried looking for this set on Sephora's website and it seems it's already gone! I had been eyeing this LipSurgence set for about a month now because I had always wanted to try a Tarte LipSurgence but could never decide on one color. The shades included in this set were: Sweet, Elite, Exposed, Escape and Enchanted. They're all great colors for the Fall and I've been wearing them on my lips ever since I got them.
3. Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion - Blemish Prone/Oily Skin ($33) - I'd been searching for a new face moisturizer for months now since my skin type changed from Normal to Combination Oily and I finally found one I like! This moisturizer was recommended to me by one of the skin experts at the store and when she said it caters to blemish prone and oily skin I was sold. So far I've been really enjoying it and I've noticed my skin isn't as greasy as it would be hours after I apply it.
4. MUFE Full Cover Concealer ($32) - I know this was on one of my wish lists though I'm not sure which one, but anyways, I finally got it! I'd been in desperate need of a face concealer and this one works like a charm. It covers all my blemishes and redness like no other concealer I've ever tried.
5. BareMinerals READY SPF 15 Touch Up Veil ($22) - So I've never had my own pressed setting powder, I always used my mom's, and I finally found it time to buy my own. This product is basically a pressed powder version of the loose powder BareMinerals Mineral Veil and since I like that one I figured I'd like this one as well. It turns out though, that I like this one much more! I'm not a huge fan of loose powders because they're so messy and I like how I can take this pressed powder on vacation with me in January.
6. Boscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($5) - I have the Green Tea version of these and while I like the quality of the sheets, I can't stand the smell. So I figured this pack would smell much better and boy was I right. I like these a lot better and I'm considering stocking up on them!
7. Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Set ($42) - This was the product I was most excited about purchasing. This is the first Too Faced product I've ever purchased and I'm glad I did because it comes with 12 beautiful shadows, a primer potion and a mascara. So far I'm really loving this palette because it comes with very pretty neutral colors like purples, pinks and browns. I'm hoping to do a review on this set very soon so keep your eyes out!
What have you recently bought from Sephora? Are you a Sephora VIB as well?