Earlier this week I had a wonderful surprise waiting in my mailbox and it was the May Popsugar Must Have Box! As a Popsugar Select Blogger I received a complimentary box to try out. I've heard a lot about the Popsugar Must Have Boxes and I have had the chance to review the special edition NatureBox a couple weeks back so I was excited to open it up and see what was inside.
Popsugar Must Have Boxes are $39.95/month and come with full-size hand-selected beauty, fashion, home, fitness and food products. It's much pricier than your typical subscription box service but if you consider the fact that you're getting full-sized products that are hand-picked by the Popsugar team it doesn't seem as unreasonable anymore. Plus, if you keep reading I'll be sharing how to get $10 off a 3 month subscription!
• Smell Bent St. Tropes Dispenser (Sugg. Retail: $45) - I could smell this perfume the moment I opened the box! It's a blend of jasmine and coconut so it's like a tropical paradise in a bottle. I'm not a huge fan of that scent for my body but I wouldn't mind spraying it around my room.
• Zing Anything Citrus Zinger (Sugg. Retail: $17) - I was most excited about this water bottle, which sounds kind of silly but hear me out. The concept behind this bottle is that at the bottom there's a juicer so you can squeeze a lemon or an orange into the bottle, cap it and keep the fruit there all day. Since I'm a person who prefers drinking lemon/orange infused water versus plain water this invention is genius!
• Kerry Cassill Eye Mask (Sugg. Retail: $24) - It's a sleeping mask, not much more to say about that.
• OCC Pool Boy Nail Lacquer (Sugg. Retail: $10) - I've never tried an OCC nail lacquer before and frankly, I never knew they made them! The shade is perfect for the summer and the bottle is huge. Let's hope it applies well.
• Tone It Up DVD (Sugg. Retail: $15) - Totally disappointed by this DVD, mostly because I'm not a huge DVD work out fanatic. I much prefer my blogilates, which is free and fun!
• Hi I'm Skinny Sticks Multi-Grain Sweet Onion (Sugg. Retail: $4) - I'm a snacker and I immediately opened these up to share with my mom. We mindlessly munched away on them while watching TV because they were so darn delicious! I finally had to use my will-power to put the chips away and save some for later. I would definitely purchase these chips if I saw them in store.
So if you total up the suggested retail prices for each item, the box comes out to a $115 value. Pretty good for a $39.95 box if you ask me. However, taking into consideration that the products inside this month's box did not blow my mind, I can't say I'd recommend it. That's just my opinion though, so if you saw these products and loved every one of them you can get $10 off a 3 month subscription using this Popsugar Select Blogger exclusive code: MAYSELECT10 (expires 6/7/14).
See you all next time!