Being our first IMATS, Jessy and I wandered around completely lost and overwhelmed for a good 20 minutes trying to get our bearings and figure out how everything worked. Both of us were aiming to get a BeautyBlender from Alcone but we couldn't find the stand for the life of us and by the time we did they were all sold out. In order to make up for it we stopped off at Ardell where they were selling 5 for $15 China Glaze nail polishes and 4 for $10 Ardell false eyelashes.
From left to right:
1. China Glaze Nail Polish in Nova ($5.00) - A silver glitter top coat that I thought would look beautiful on top of other polishes or used in one of my nail art designs.
2. China Glaze Holographic Nail Polish in Cosmic Dust ($4.95) - I have no idea what it means to be a holographic nail polish so I had to pick this one up just to see. I haven't used it yet but as soon as I do I'll definitely be instagramming a pic! It's a metallic silver gray that looks very reflective.
3. China Glaze Nail Polish in Wicked Style ($4.37) - The only really colorful polish of the bunch. It's a berry pink that I thought would look great for the summer.
4. China Glaze Nail Polish in Avalanche ($2.51) - It looks a lot like the holographic polish I picked up but since it's not labeled as a holographic polish I guess it's not. It's a much darker silver gray than Cosmic Dust but it has the same metallic sheen.
5. China Glaze Nail Polish in Snow Globe ($4.90) - A white glitter topcoat that literally looks like the snow within a snow globe. It was too beautiful to pass up and I thought it'd be perfect for nail art when Winter comes back around.
From top to bottom, left to right:
1. Ardell Color Impact Lashes in Demi Wispies Blue ($3.97) - This was actually my last pick of the bunch and I only got it since I figured it'd be good to get some falsies for when I go to rages. I was planning on going to Electric Zoo later in August but the tickets are so expensive I can't really afford it.
2. Ardell Runway Lashes in Fancy ($5.73) - I got sucked in by the four rhinestones at the ends of the lashes. I thought they'd be perfect for clubbing.
3. Ardell Natural Lashes in Wispies Black ($3.93) - I wanted a natural pair of lashes for everyday use or if I do decide to start making YouTube videos. I was really looking for Demi Wispies but they didn't seem to have any in stock so I went with the closest I could get.
4. Ardell Double Up in 204 Black ($7.99) - Jessy convinced me to get these because I really couldn't decide on anything. I never tried really full and dramatic falsies before so I figured "4 for $10 how could I go wrong?"
Our next stop was Inglot since Jessy was on the hunt for a dark red lipstick. I had been wanting to try the Inglot Freedom System for a while and I always heard their eyeshadows were amazing so I decided to make my own palette.
1. Inglot Lipstick in 279 ($12) - When Jessy was looking for a red lipstick I got suckered into buying THIS coral orange shade for my own collection even though I really didn't need it but it was only $9 so I guess it's not too bad.
2. Inglot Freedom System (Eyeshadows $6 each + Palette $10) - The individual shadows were $5 each and the palette was $8 so my palette came out to a total of $28. From left to right, top to bottom I got the shades 397, 74, 14 and 40. I promise an in-depth review as soon as I use this palette enough times.
Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin'