Quantcast

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DEDICATED: Warby Parker's Spectrum Sun Collection

I'm super excited to have been contacted by a representative at Warby Parker to help announce the new Warby Parker Spectrum Sun Collection which launched today Tuesday, March 18th at 9AM EST on their website and in stores!
Here's some of my favs:
Downing Striped Sassafras 

 Hall Whiskey Tortoise

Minnie Striped Sassafras
I'm a sucker for sunglasses, which is evidenced by my rather large collection and I'm thinking about dropping by the Warby Parker store to try these on in person. I'm leaning toward the Downing frame at the moment since they kind of remind me of the Ray-Ban club masters with a bit more of a cat-eye flair.
If you haven't heard of Warby Parker yet I highly suggest checking them out as they've taken NYC by storm recently. Warby Parker has earned a reputation for selling boutique-quality eyewear at affordable prices. They have stores in NYC, Boston and LA and showrooms in other select cities, but I think the coolest feature about the company is their Home Try-On program!
Warby Parker's Home Try-On program lets you choose 5 frames from select styles that you'd like to try on and they'll even ship it to you for free. Once you receive them you'll have 5 days to try them on and get opinions from friends and family. Purchase whichever pair you love from their website and then ship back the 5 try-on pairs for free!
As an added bonus, Warby Parker has teamed up with VisionSpring to donate one pair of glasses to someone in need for every one pair of glasses purchased.

Bloglovin' | YouTube | Twitter | Instagram
DISCLAIMER: While I was contacted by a Warby Parker representative I was not compensated in any way for this post. This is my honest opinion and I thought you ladies (and gents) might enjoy hearing about this new collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading all your comments and thank you so much for reading my posts! Be sure to follow for more(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...